Africa Prays New Year Thanksgiving Praise Celebration was held last Saturday at Hope Christian Church in Beltsville, MD. Executive Director, Rev. Paul Taiwo rejoiced with and thanked all that came out on a sunny cold Saturday evening.
- Sister Osa ogbebor gave a short opening prayer.
- Praise and Worship by Sister Niya Wills and Bro Ben Joseph
- A powerful dance ministration choreographed by Bethany Bilewu & Mayo Taiwo to Sasha Cobbs’ Break Every Chain song and My Grace is Sufficient’ by Shane n Shane; received a big applause.
- Pastor Rudy Depass, Pastor at HCC and an ANU advisory Board Member brought the word of encouragement urging all to endeavor to plant good seeds in whatever they do. “A vision is like planting a seed. It takes time for the seed to germinate, sprout, and grow and it also needs a lot of nurturing, hedging, pruning and courting to reach full maturity”; like raising two sons over 40 years. Reading from Habakkuk: 2: 2-3; Ephesians 3:20; Genesis 17:6. He prayed God to continue to bless ANU’s vision and strengthen Rev Paul and families of supporters that believe, support and surround the vision.
- The Children present were called upon to handle the Thanksgiving prayers in the New Year, prayer for MIDA Project and US-Africa Summit 2014 amongst other praying points.
- Sister Marie Rose Sirikari from DRC gave closing prayer, thanking God for Africa Prays.
- Rev Paul invites all to join ANU for a one week mission’s trip to South Africa. He announces that the 7th Annual Africa Prays Thanksgiving Praise Concert will be held on Monday June 16th, 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa in partnership with Winners Chapel Intl Church Annual Youth Concert.
ANU greatly appreciates the hospitality of Hope Christian Church of Beltsville MD.